This technology has been transferred to 360°KAS - Graanweg 6 a- 4782 PP Moerdijk- The Netherlands -+31 (0) 85 303 23 00 - info@360KAS.com - www.360KAS.com.
Please contact them for any information.
Sampling and vaporization Liquefied Natural Gas
Probe - Vaporizer for LNG | Soclema
Discover the solution developed and proposed by SOCLEMA to allow a correct analysis of liquefied natural gas.
SOCLEMA has developed a highly innovative vaporiser-sampler for Liquefied Natural Gas. This new vaporiser sampler CryoSamp responds to problems related to cryogenic sampling, and in particular to the sampling of liquefied natural gas (LNG):
- "All-in-One" and unobtrusive system
- Representative sample (no partial evaporation during transfer)
- Homogeneous sample thanks to integrated mixers
- Sample not fractionated with optimum heat transfer
- No bubbles thanks to debubbler
- Easy maintenance without wearing parts
- Complies with EN12828 and ISO8943 standards
Compared to other suppliers of LNG sampling probes - vaporizers, the CryoSamp system is much more compact, accurate and reliable.
Cryosamp constitutes currently the most effective solution on the market for LNG sampling.
The SOCLEMA solution: CryoSamp
- Material: Stainless steel 304 / 316
- Operating pressure: 16 bar
- Electrical power vaporizer: 100 watt / Max 200 watt
- Flow Rate Output Sample vaporized: 5l/min
- Flow Rate Output Cooling: 1l/min in gas
- Electrical connection: 110 or 220 volts
- Login: 2″ minimum