Cookies and personal data
In the course of our activities and in accordance with the legislation in force in France and Europe, we are committed to ensuring the protection, confidentiality and security of the personal data of users of our services, as well as to respecting the privacy of our customers and prospects.
We inform you here how SOCLEMA, its subcontractors and potential partners collect personal data about you, for what purposes, and how you have control over it.
It applies to our customers, prospects and all visitors to the website www.soclema.com.
For what purpose are your personal data used?
SOCLEMA processes personal data only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes:
– the purpose of the processing of your personal data is to establish offers and/or services that meet your requests.
- We may collect personal data such as navigation data in order to better meet your expectations.
Your data is kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above.
Which data are processed?
By personal data, we mean data concerning you as an identifiable natural person.
Depending on the case, SOCLEMA processes personal data directly collected from you or data that you provide to us yourself on the various pages of our websites.
Who are the recipients of your data?
The data collected are intended solely for SOCLEMA's internal services.
How can you control your personal data?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the right to access, rectify and delete personal data concerning you. You may also object to the processing carried out, request its limitation, and make a request for the portability of your data.
Finally, you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Information Technology and Freedoms (CNIL), the supervisory authority responsible for complying with personal data obligations in France.
What cookie management is used?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by the website you are visiting. These files record information about you. This data is then collected and analyzed to facilitate your navigation.
The SOCLEMA website uses different cookies:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the site: they are configured in response to the actions you take (filling in the contact form, subscribing to the newsletter, choosing the language). You can configure your browser to block these cookies but some parts of the site will not display.
- Audience measurement cookies: Cookies on our site allow us to measure the number of visitors to our site in accordance with the CNIL's "Cookies" recommendation:
- The opposition is easily accessible and can be used with any browser and any type of terminal.
- The data collected are not cross-referenced with other processing operations.
- Cookies are only used to produce anonymous statistics.
- Cookies do not allow us to track the visitor's navigation on other sites.
- The visitor's IP address is no more accurate than the city scale.
- Cookies allowing the traceability of Internet users and IP addresses are not stored for more than 13 months from the first visit.
- Attendance data are not kept for more than 13 months.
- Sharing cookies: These cookies allow you to interact with social networks and share the content of our sites with other people in your consultation or opinion when you click on "share" or "I like".