Cookies and personal data
Within the scope of our activities and in compliance with current French and European legislation, we are committed to ensuring the protection, confidentiality and security of the personal data of users of our services, and to respecting the privacy of our customers and prospects.
We inform you here of how SOCLEMA, its subcontractors and any partners collect your personal data, for what purposes, and how you have control over it.It applies to our customers, prospects and all visitors to the website. www.soclema.com.
How is your personal data used?
SOCLEMA only processes personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes:
- The purpose of processing your personal data is to prepare offers and/or services in response to your requests.
- We may collect personal data such as navigation data in order to better meet your expectations.
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes.
What data is processed?
By personal data, we mean data concerning you as an identifiable individual.
Depending on the case, SOCLEMA processes personal data collected directly from you or data that you provide yourself on the various pages of our websites.
Who receives your data?
The data collected is intended solely for SOCLEMA's internal departments.
How can you control your personal data?
In accordance with applicable regulations, you have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data. You also have the right to object to or limit the processing of your personal data, and to request the portability of your data.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), the supervisory authority in charge of compliance with personal data protection obligations in France.
How are cookies managed?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by the website you visit. These files record information about you. This data is then collected and analyzed to facilitate your browsing.
The SOCLEMA website uses various cookies:
- Cookies that are strictly necessary for the site to function properly: they are set in response to the actions you perform (e.g., filling in the contact form, newsletter subscription, language selection). You can configure your browser to block these cookies, but some parts of the site will not be displayed.
- Audience measurement cookies: Cookies on our site enable us to measure the number of visitors to our site, in compliance with the CNIL's "Cookies" recommendation:
- Opposition is easily accessible and can be used with any browser and any type of terminal.
- The data collected is not cross-referenced with other data processing.
- Cookies are only used to produce anonymous statistics.
- Cookies do not allow us to track the visitor's navigation on other sites.
- The visitor's IP address is no more precise than the city scale.
- Cookies used to track Internet users and IP addresses are kept for no longer than 13 months from the first visit.
- Visitor data is not kept for more than 13 months.
- Sharing cookies: These cookies enable you to interact with social networks and share the content of our site with others when you click on "share" or "like".
The www.soclema.com website does not use advertising targeting cookies.